Bridges and Crowns
Don’t Live with Damaged Teeth
If you are dealing with missing or broken teeth, restorative dentistry can help. Bridges and crowns are a permanent solution to fix your smile.
Do I Need a Bridge or Crown?
Bridges and crowns may be recommended by your dentist for the following reasons:
- Cover a poorly structured, damaged, or discolored tooth
- Keep a weak tooth from fracturing
- Replace a large filling when there isn’t enough tooth remaining
- Beautify a deeply discolored tooth
- Finish teeth treated with root canal therapy
- Cover a dental implant
What is a Bridge?
Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration that can restore the function and appearance of your smile. Each dental bridge is comprised of one or more artificial teeth and two dental crowns. The dental crowns are placed on the teeth adjacent to the gap to support the artificial replacement teeth. Our experienced Westminster CO dentist, Dr. Quiram, may recommend a dental bridge in order to:
- Restore lost facial volume
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Prevent other teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Improve your ability to speak, chew, and eat normally
Custom bridges are typically placed in just two comfortable visits to My Dentist We welcome you to contact our Westminster dental office today to learn more about how a dental bridge can improve your smile!
What is a Crown?
Crowns are used to repair teeth that are significantly decayed or damaged. If a tooth is decayed or damaged to the point that a dental filling cannot effectively repair the tooth, your skilled Westminster dentist may recommend a dental crown. A dental crown entirely covers the damaged tooth to restore its function and health. A crown can improve your smile by:
- Supporting a dental bridge
- Completing a dental implant
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Improving the function and appearance of a misshapen tooth
- Strengthening a weakened or fractured tooth
- Restoring a severely decayed or damaged tooth
- Protecting a tooth following root canal therapy
Your custom-made dental crown will effectively restore your smile!
Schedule a Westminster Cosmetic Dentistry Consult
For more information on dental bridges and crowns, we invite you to call us at (303) 460-9000 or request an appointment online. At your consultation, we can help decide which cosmetic options may be best for you.