Looking for a Whiter, Brighter Smile?
Have you noticed your teeth becoming dulled or discolored over time? Staining and discoloration on your teeth can make you feel embarrassed or self-conscious about your smile. At My Dentist, we provide Pola Office+ teeth whitening services to improve the appearance of your smile.
Achieve a Whiter Smile
With Pola Office+ whitening, you can achieve a smile that safely delivers a whiter smile after one application! Our professional teeth whitening services might be right for you if your teeth have become discolored by:
- Tobacco use
- Consumption of certain foods and drinks
Pola Office+ teeth whitening is safe and effective. To learn more about how teeth whitening can enhance your smile, please call or visit us today!
Learn About Our Reward System
In order to achieve whiter teeth, we offer two different procedures that are equally effective. Our take-home treatment is the perfect option for individuals who would like to remain in the comfort of their own home. Our office procedure is just as easy—no need to make a separate appointment. Visit us during your normal check-up and leave with a whiter smile!
|Whitening System||Treatment Time||Cost|
|In-Office||One 60-minute office visit||$390|
|Take-Home||Once a day for 45 minutes for 2-5 weeks||$99|
The perks of our program speak for themselves. Upon enrollment you will:
- Receive a custom whitening tray and two tubes of whitening gel ($200 value)
- Be instructed to wear the trays only 1-2 times daily for 30-45 minutes
- Begin seeing results with in 5 days (full treatment results generally take 2-6 weeks)
- Make regular cleaning visits and you’ll receive a FREE complimentary touch-up gel ($40 value)
Bright Rewards Forms
Book In-Office Whitening
After a single 60-minute visit, you will have a healthy-looking set of pearly whites! At My Dentist, we use a trusted single use, advanced formula that promises results fast! Pola Office+ products:
- Contain a safe antiseptic that delivers quick and effective results
- Contain potassium nitrate as a desensitizing agent
- Do not require a bleaching light, eliminating any gum irritation